We hope that this letter finds you healthy and well. The past few weeks have been challenging, but by working together, we have done an excellent job flattening the risk curve! In light of Governor DeWine’s announcement last week, we are reopening on May 4 and are happy to welcome you back through our doors.
We are calling patients to reschedule appointments. To expedite this process, please wait for our call rather than calling yourself as we have limited phone operators.
Your health and safety have always been our top concerns. Rest assured, we will be taking every possible precaution to keep you and our Hutta & Hutta team safe! Some of our new safety protocols include the following:
- We will screen patients/employees with a Health Questionnaire and check temperatures.
- We will ask patients to wash hands upon arriving.
- We will ask patients to brush teeth at home or work before their appointment.
- We will employ social distancing best practices.
- We will reduce office capacity by staggering appointment times.
- We will ask parents/siblings of current patients to wait in the car.
- We will fill out exit treatment reports for each patient. Parents can call in with any questions about their child’s treatment.
- For patients/parents who are in the office for initial treatment consultations, we will use a private room with our orthodontists.
- We will have hand sanitizer and face masks available.
- We have installed a screen guard around our front desk.
- We will sterilize treatment and high-touch areas.
- We will cease use of our coffee machine temporarily.
With these precautions in place, we look forward to delivering healthy, happy smiles while keeping you and your family safe. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition back to regular care. Our team looks forward to seeing you back in our office!
The Team at Hutta & Hutta Orthodontics